TLI Chapter 13 Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLI Chapter 13 Quiz

While I have watched the Traditional Logic I DVD with my homeschooler, I'm confused by the TLI Chapter 13 Quiz. It asks questions that we haven't encountered before, such as #1: Complete the following questions that relate to the First Figure: What is the Latin abbreviation for 1st figure syllogisms? Using the letters S, P, and M, show the form of a 1st figure syllogism.

What chapter(s) were the First, Second, Third, Fourth Figure terms taught? What chapter(s) taught the Latin abbreviations for the First-Fourth Figures? What chapter(s) taught the forms of First-Fourth syllogisms?

Thank you for helping this mother who has short-term memory problems that are getting to the long-term memory problems.

We are facing the same issue. We just finished Chap 13 and have no clues what the quiz is all about. Thanks in advance for clarifying this.
    God bless!

Comment

TLI Chapter 13 Quiz

Thank you, Trang~~
      My homeschooler will be very happy to hear what you posted. With the sun shining and summer around the corner, he may be "forced" to skip this test. Happy Octave of Easter.

Comment

Folks,

That quiz is for material from the Logic 2 textbook. I'm going to construct a quiz from Chapter 13 in TL1 to replace it, and we'll make it available to all of you.

Our apologies for the oversight.

Scott Piland

Comment

Is the correct quiz for Chapter XIII, TLI online now?

Thanks,

Andrea

Comment

Andrea,

It is not posted online yet. I'm working on it this week and hope to have it done by Friday; I'm in the midst of doing grades for the online school.

Comment

Working...
            X