LC Teacher Manual Quiz Answers p. 168

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC Teacher Manual Quiz Answers p. 168

I think this is a new TM. Quiz answers are not correct at least on the first 2 quizzes. I don't actually have this page in my book, but the parents of my students at HLN have it. I'm not able to check all of the quizzes. A parent sent a pic to me.

Angel
    Angel
    Mom to 5 Teens.

Re: LC Teacher Manual Quiz Answers p. 168

Originally posted by apregont View Post
    I think this is a new TM. Quiz answers are not correct at least on the first 2 quizzes. I don't actually have this page in my book, but the parents of my students at HLN have it. I'm not able to check all of the quizzes. A parent sent a pic to me.

Angel
    I won't be able to follow up on this until I can check the office proof on Tuesday, but thank you for the heads up. Do you mind forwarding that picture to michael@memoriapress.com?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: LC Teacher Manual Quiz Answers p. 168

Thanks for sending the picture, Angel. I'm replying here so anyone with your same question can see the answer.

The vocabulary words on the LC quizzes originally were in the exact same order as in the lessons. Thus, no quiz key was needed. The HLS teachers requested that we randomize the vocabulary order on the quizzes, and so we did (except for a very lessons like the one on numbers). These new quizzes needed a key, so one was added to the TM. The downloadable quizzes, however, do not seem to have updated, which is why the answers are "wrong." We'll work on updating the download ASAP.

Just to be clear, no content changed on the quizzes, just the order of the vocabulary words.
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
      X