X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbbeyLehman
    started a topic FFL Appendix Grammar Questions

FFL Appendix Grammar Questions

In the student workbook, the blanks in the Grammar Questions section of the appendix (pages 182-187) are already filled in with the answers! Is there a way to get those pages emailed to me with proper blanks or do I see a white-out high in my future?

Thanks!

Abbey

• Michael
    replied
    Re: FFL Appendix Grammar Questions - without the answers filled in

Originally posted by Kristin Cheng View Post
    Dear Memoria Press,

I see this thread is rather old (2012), but am wondering if the PDF files mentioned are still available for the Appendix Grammar Questions for the First Form Latin appendix. I am looking for worksheets that do not have the answers filled in to aide my child's preparation for upcoming quizzes.

Please let me know, thank you!

Kristin Cheng
    Yes, just email michael@memoriapress.com. However, I do want to emphasize that these really are meant to be a rapid-fire, oral drill as Cheryl explains in the directions (p. 181). Ideally, handing the student a blank form to fill out should be an alternative when the former is not possible, not a replacement. Writing the answers should be part of the the Word Study and Grammar portion of each individual lesson.

Leave a comment:

• Kristin Cheng
    replied
    Re: FFL Appendix Grammar Questions - without the answers filled in

Dear Memoria Press,

I see this thread is rather old (2012), but am wondering if the PDF files mentioned are still available for the Appendix Grammar Questions for the First Form Latin appendix. I am looking for worksheets that do not have the answers filled in to aide my child's preparation for upcoming quizzes.

Please let me know, thank you!

Kristin Cheng
    Last edited by Kristin Cheng; 09-14-2017, 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• AbbeyLehman
    replied
    Sent! Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Abbey,
    I can send that to you as a PDF no problem!

We put the answers in there on purpose since our goal is for the students to be able to respond to those questions orally without hesitation and that is a good reference for them. I do understand though the desire to "quiz" the students on it in a written format!

Send me an email at paul@memoriapress.com and I'll send you the PDF.

Paul

Leave a comment:

Working...
X