Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple Tree
    replied
    Thank you, Tanya. I appreciate all your efforts in solving this mystery. I'm looking forward to the recording.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    I've been doing some research on this, and we remember that we had to record this pronunciation separately because we left it out on the first recording of the FFL CD. But we can't find it, so I'm having it re-recorded for you tomorrow by Jon. I'll get it to you as soon as we have it ready, and I apologize for the difficulty!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Maple Tree
    replied
    I do have first edition workbooks and and a 2nd edition CD. It was all purchased as a set, so I didn't realize there were different editions.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

You appear to have the 1st ed. of FFL workbook. Do you have the 1st ed. of the cd too? I thought we added that pronunciation guide to the cd several years ago. I'll check it out when I know which edition you have.

Thanks,

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Maple Tree
    started a topic First Form Latin Pronunciation Audio

First Form Latin Pronunciation Audio

On page eight of the First Form Latin student work book #24 asks the students to pronounce a list of words and then "listen to the audio" to check their pronunciation. I have both the audio cd and teaching dvd's, but I could not find this list of words recorded. Am I missing something, or is this media available elsewhere? Thanks!
Working...
X