Second Form Latin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Form Latin Review

I didn't find this on the errata and maybe I'm wrong but either way I need to know

Unit III section II vocabulary: very last one "shortly, briefly" "brevity" and then the book has adjective instead of adverb.
    -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 17 grand babies 7 and under!
    2020/21 MP 3rd, 6th, 11th MPOA, College student. Starting 8th year using Memoria Press
    Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Hey, Amy.

I have sent this to Jon. He is on vacation, but I think he will be back in the office tomorrow. I'll get an answer for you then!

Tanya

Comment

Thank you Tanya, add in from same book; Unit III review, worksheet 4, fugio f├║gere is listed as 3rd conjugation instead of 3rd io.
      -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 17 grand babies 7 and under!
      2020/21 MP 3rd, 6th, 11th MPOA, College student. Starting 8th year using Memoria Press
      Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for bringing these to our attention! These are both indeed errors. We are working on some amendments to the second form material presently and catching errors like these is helpful!

- Jon

Comment

Working...
        X