• Show
Clear All

• PollyOR
    replied
    https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...2-ffl-question

Leave a comment:

• PollyOR
    replied
    Sharleen, there are a couple of pdf documents listing corrections for earlier printings, but they are on the Yahoo Group "First Form Latin." It doesn't look like the group has been active for a couple of years, but I was still able to access the corrections in the files section.

Leave a comment:

• swklas
    replied
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Sharleen

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Good afternoon Sharleen,

We do not have a list of corrections for First Form Latin at this time as we are not aware of any major errors necessitating one. What you've discovered is not an error but rather a change due to customer feedback. The declension of panis is somewhat controversial, but classicists tend to treat it as an "i-stem" noun and thus, from the perceptive of a First Form student, irregular. Our answer key reflected a different tradition for the noun, so we changed the assignment to "first custom" as mos is unanimously considered a basic, regular 3rd declension noun. We definitely weren't the best about documenting changes like this in the past, and we are trying to do better now. I do apologize for the confusion the mis-match caused. If it helps, here is the key for "first custom":

primus mos
    primi moris
    primo mori
    primum morem
    primo more

primi mores
    primorum morum
    primis móribus
    primos mores
    primis móribus

HTH!

Leave a comment:

• swklas
    started a topic First Form Latin Corrections

First Form Latin Corrections

Hello,
    I have a student using a comb bound workbook and it has a change. Lesson 22 worksheet 4 asks the student to decline first custom. My teacher key first edition copyright 2009 says the student should decline much bread. My older student's workbook says to decline much bread. Both workbooks are marked first edition 2009 with the same ISBN, but apparently there are some differences.
    Is there a list of corrections for first form like there is for third form?
    Regards,
    Sharleen
Working...
X