X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackberryhill
    started a topic Prima Latina Lesson 16

Prima Latina Lesson 16

Today my daughter noticed that the pictures of the constellations on page 84 are incorrect. They show Lesson 17’s constellations.

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Hahcook View Post
    Also as a follow-up/FYI for reprint purposes, our new PL Copybook has Capricorn (L16) and Scorpio (L17) as well..
    Well, this is embarrassing . Thank you though!

Leave a comment:

• Hahcook
    replied
    Also as a follow-up/FYI for reprint purposes, our new PL Copybook has Capricorn (L16) and Scorpio (L17) as well..

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Sorry to run off on a tangent, but to follow up on my Astronomy book check...mine has Capricornus but then Scorpio. I made notes since we will use it next year, I think. I looked online for an update sheet like you posted for PL (since I know that mine is an older copy) but didn't see it. Is there one that I just can't find?
    Nope, it looks like we forgot to check and correct Astronomy. Thank you for catching this!

Leave a comment:

• Hahcook
    replied
    Sorry to run off on a tangent, but to follow up on my Astronomy book check...mine has Capricornus but then Scorpio. I made notes since we will use it next year, I think. I looked online for an update sheet like you posted for PL (since I know that mine is an older copy) but didn’t see it. Is there one that I just can’t find?

Leave a comment:

• Hahcook
    replied
    Thank you! The update list was very helpful (surprise, right!). I have a new TM and an older Student text so having all the updates will certainly smooth the process!

now I’m running to check my Astronomy book to see how I missed Capricornus and Scorpius!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    My copy has the correct pictures but says ‘Capricorn’ rather than ‘Capricornus’. Which is correct? I don’t think I’ve ever heard Capricornus!
    Good afternoon Hollie,

Capricornus is the name of the constellation. Capricorn is the sign of the zodiac, and thus better known. It is also the term we used in Prima Latina until a couple years ago. See our explanation in the the "Prima Latina Updates: December 2017" file on our website.

Leave a comment:

• Hahcook
    replied
    My copy has the correct pictures but says ‘Capricorn’ rather than ‘Capricornus’. Which is correct? I don’t think I’ve ever heard Capricornus!

Leave a comment:

• hackberryhill
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by hackberryhill View Post
    Today my daughter noticed that the pictures of the constellations on page 84 are incorrect. They show Lesson 17’s constellations.
    Good afternoon Amanda,

Yes, unfortunately a batch of books got out with the incorrect pictures. I've attached a corrected student and teacher page to this forum post.

HTH!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X