Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discrepancy on Treasure Island Final Exam

Hello!

My teacher Treasure Island Final Exam key is different from the Student Final Exam. It looks to mostly be the vocabulary section at the beginning. The student exam has a more extensive vocabulary section so it looks like that was upgraded. Is there a way to get the matching key? Thank you!

Blessings,

Ally Smith
    Ally

Evan: 11th grade, MPOA
    Rachel: 10th grade, MPOA
    Katie: 9th grade, mix of MPOA & HOD

Homesteading in Utica, Ohio

Re: Discrepancy on Treasure Island Final Exam

Originally posted by kikirev3 View Post
    Hello!

My teacher Treasure Island Final Exam key is different from the Student Final Exam. It looks to mostly be the vocabulary section at the beginning. The student exam has a more extensive vocabulary section so it looks like that was upgraded. Is there a way to get the matching key? Thank you!

Blessings,

Ally Smith
    Hello,

The most recent version of the final has 15 Vocabulary sentences broken up into a group of eight with a word bank and then a group of seven with a word bank. Does that match your Student or Teacher?
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Hello Michael!

That matches my teacher. The student vocabulary portion of the final exam has 22 questions all together with one word bank at the top of 30 words and then the five bonus.
      Ally

Evan: 11th grade, MPOA
      Rachel: 10th grade, MPOA
      Katie: 9th grade, mix of MPOA & HOD

Homesteading in Utica, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by kikirev3 View Post
        Hello Michael!

That matches my teacher. The student vocabulary portion of the final exam has 22 questions all together with one word bank at the top of 30 words and then the five bonus.
        Your student is the old exam, then. If you purchased your Treasure Island Teacher Guide from us, you should already have a download of the updated final in your MP account and be good to go!
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
        X