Dangerous Journey Chapter 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangerous Journey Chapter 5

The Teacher Manual for Dangerous Journey Chapter 5 has a mistake. The answer to comprehension questions 1 and 2 are flipped. The answer to question 1 is printed under question 2 and vice versa.
    Joyfully, Courtney
    DS14, DS12, DS11, DD9

Re: Dangerous Journey Chapter 5

Originally posted by RunnerJoy View Post
    The Teacher Manual for Dangerous Journey Chapter 5 has a mistake. The answer to comprehension questions 1 and 2 are flipped. The answer to question 1 is printed under question 2 and vice versa.
    Oops; thank you so much!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerJoy View Post
      I'm so glad I did a search first! I was coming today to report this very thing. Also, Courtney, does your book have really blurry print for the chapter 5 pages (TM only - the kids' guides seem to be fine)? All of my pages are clean and beautiful, but my chapter 5 spread looks like a bad mimeographed copy. *LOL*
      Mary

DD15 - 9th core + CLRC Ancient Greek I & Latin IV + VideoText math
      DS12 - 7th core + Novare Earth Science + CLRC HS Latin I + VideoText math
      DD8 - SC level 2

Comment

Originally posted by OrthodoxHandmaiden View Post
        I'm so glad I did a search first! I was coming today to report this very thing. Also, Courtney, does your book have really blurry print for the chapter 5 pages (TM only - the kids' guides seem to be fine)? All of my pages are clean and beautiful, but my chapter 5 spread looks like a bad mimeographed copy. *LOL*
        I looked and mine is clean. I have had that happen in a different guide though. I can't recall which one now. Maybe it has something to do with ink running out?
        Joyfully, Courtney
        DS14, DS12, DS11, DD9

Comment

Working...
        X