FMMoR Test Lessons 16-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMMoR Test Lessons 16-20

The test key I have in my guide and the PDF test are different.

The difference starts at number 19 in the "Who Am I?" section and from there seems to primarily be a numbering issue, although there are 24 questions in the "Who Am I?" section in the test key in the book, and 25 in the PDF version.

Best,
    Jodi
    Jodi
    ~~~~~~~
    2019-20 School Year:
    Ethan (7A)
    Matthew (5A)
    Silas (1st)
    Eleanor (4yo dabbling in PK as time allows)
    Andrew (brand new as of Oct 2019)

Re: FMMoR Test Lessons 16-20

Originally posted by JodiSue View Post
    The test key I have in my guide and the PDF test are different.

The difference starts at number 19 in the "Who Am I?" section and from there seems to primarily be a numbering issue, although there are 24 questions in the "Who Am I?" section in the test key in the book, and 25 in the PDF version.

Best,
    Jodi
    Good morning,

The teachers at HLS will occasionally make minor edits to quizzes and tests based on their classroom experience. That is probably what is being reflected in the PDF on the website, which will match the most recent reprint of the Teacher Guide. If you email me (michael@memoriapress.com), I can see if we still have the old PDF of the quizzes.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Michael, that's okay, I don't need the old one. Was just letting you all know in case it was something that could/would be fixed in future versions.
      Thanks!
      Jodi
      Jodi
      ~~~~~~~
      2019-20 School Year:
      Ethan (7A)
      Matthew (5A)
      Silas (1st)
      Eleanor (4yo dabbling in PK as time allows)
      Andrew (brand new as of Oct 2019)

Comment

I came across this as well, but am having trouble finding the answer to one of the questions.
        Number 20 asks who was Caesar when Christ was crucified. I don't see the answer to that question in the FMOR reader or guide. Am I overlooking it somewhere?
        Joyfully, Courtney
        DS13, DS12, DS10, DD8

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerJoy View Post
          I came across this as well, but am having trouble finding the answer to one of the questions.
          Number 20 asks who was Caesar when Christ was crucified. I don't see the answer to that question in the FMOR reader or guide. Am I overlooking it somewhere?
          The answer is Tiberius, but you are correct that this fact is not mentioned in the paragraph on Tiberius ("Nero" chapter). That may be why the HLS teachers removed that question. Sorry for the confusion!
          Michael
          Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks, Michael!
            Joyfully, Courtney
            DS13, DS12, DS10, DD8

Comment

Working...
            X