Geography Teacher Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geography Teacher Guide

In the Geography Teacher Guide on the review on page 15 there is a small magnified map in the lower left side of the page. It indicates that Lebanon sits above Jordan. The country that is labeled as Lebanon on this small map is actually Syria. Lebanon should be directly above Israel, with the Mediterranean Sea to its west and Syria to its east.

Hello.

You are correct. Our designer had a line drawn from the country of Lebanon to the name, but somehow it disappeared in the final draft. I've asked her to move the name to the left like it is in the other maps so that it won't be on top of Syria. Thanks for pointing this out for us!

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Geography Guide...Germany

The teacher guide for Geography lists "Land of the Helvetii" as the ancient name for Germany, but the reading says it is "Ancient Germania" which sounds like the right answer.

Comment

You are right. We have made the correction in our guide. Thanks for letting us know!

Tanya

Comment

Czech Republic & Slovakia Fast Facts

In the Geography Text the page for the Czech Republic & Slovakia lists information on Iceland in the Fast Facts box. I was just wondering if you had a printable correction for this or should the student just research the information himself?

Comment

Thanks! I can email you the corrected page if you send me your email address. It is too large to place here.

Regards,

Tanya
            tanya@memoriapress.com

Comment

Working...
            X