Christian Studies 1 (3M) Individual Plans vs Curriculum Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Studies 1 (3M) Individual Plans vs Curriculum Manual

I'm going over the Books of the Old Testament planning and there is some disagreement between the individual lesson plans and the ones posted in the curriculum manual.

Individual: Week 16 - Thur: Write first 5 books from memory (Should be 8?)
    Curriculum: Week 16-Thur: Write first 14 books from memory (Should be 8?)

Individual: Week 18 - Tue &Thur& Fri: Write first 11 books from memory (Should be 14?)
    Curriculum: Week 18-Thur: Write first 14 books from memory (Correct I believe - from here to the end of week 33)

And so on. The individual plans jump from 14 to 19, skipping the 17 jump...instead of ending in 22
    Melissa

DS (MP3) - 9
    DS (MP2) - 7/8
    DS (K) - 6
    DD (Adorable distraction) 2 1/2

Originally posted by MBentley View Post
    I'm going over the Books of the Old Testament planning and there is some disagreement between the individual lesson plans and the ones posted in the curriculum manual.

Individual: Week 16 - Thur: Write first 5 books from memory (Should be 8?)
    Curriculum: Week 16-Thur: Write first 14 books from memory (Should be 8?)

Individual: Week 18 - Tue &Thur& Fri: Write first 11 books from memory (Should be 14?)
    Curriculum: Week 18-Thur: Write first 14 books from memory (Correct I believe - from here to the end of week 33)

And so on. The individual plans jump from 14 to 19, skipping the 17 jump...instead of ending in 22
    Good evening Melissa,

I believe that in Week 16, students are supposed to write/recite the first 8 books, and in week 18 they write/recite 14 books. This aligns with when the books are taught in Christian Studies I. (See "Books of the Old Testament" section at the beginning of the teacher manual.) I wrote "believe" because I didn't have time to research this as thoroughly as I normally would, but I didn't want to leave your post without any sort of answer over the holiday weekend if I could help it. HTH, and I can certainly research further next Tuesday.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X