missing Doctor Faustus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing Doctor Faustus

The lesson plans for Poetry Book 2 include The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus in weeks 17-18. We don't have that work in our poetry text, student guide, or teacher guide.
    Melanie
    2018-2019 ~ 5th MP year; 10th year homeschooling
    using most of 9th, 7th, and 4th grade cores

Originally posted by melaneesa View Post
    The lesson plans for Poetry Book 2 include The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus in weeks 17-18. We don't have that work in our poetry text, student guide, or teacher guide.
    Good afternoon Melanie,

An excerpt from The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus was included in the first edition of Poetry and Prose II but removed in a later edition. Clearly we forgot to update the lesson plans. I apologize for that and the confusion it caused you!

ETA: I forgot to mention that our curriculum director, who handles our lesson planning, is on vacation this week. Once she's back, I'll ask her for a recommendation on how to proceed until the corrected plans are ready and then post that recommendation in this thread.
    Last edited by Michael; 04-02-2019, 12:07 PM.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks! I was just letting you all know. We are behind in literature anyway, so we're glad to automatically "catch up" a week!
      Melanie
      2018-2019 ~ 5th MP year; 10th year homeschooling
      using most of 9th, 7th, and 4th grade cores

Comment

Working...
      X