Little House in the Big Woods Teacher Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little House in the Big Woods Teacher Guide

I have the First Edition 2018 version of the Little House in the Big Woods and it would appear that on page 19 the "X" marks are on the wrong answers for both questions 2 and 3. The answer for question 2 should be "C" and "B" is marked. The answer for question 3 should be "C" and "A" is marked. Thanks!
    --Amanda

DD #1 - Second Grade Core
    DD #2 - Jr. K

Originally posted by hackberryhill View Post
    I have the First Edition 2018 version of the Little House in the Big Woods and it would appear that on page 19 the "X" marks are on the wrong answers for both questions 2 and 3. The answer for question 2 should be "C" and "B" is marked. The answer for question 3 should be "C" and "A" is marked. Thanks!
    Thank you for catching this! We will fix it in our next reprint.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

I do not know if it has already been mentioned, but pg 54 of the teacher’s guide lists pg. 94 of Classical phonics, but that is the old edition. It should be pg. 102. ( I happen to have both copies). However, the list is not identical and the word “author” for question 6 is not on the new list!
      Christine

(2018-2019)
      DD1 8/23/09 - SC4
      DS2 9/1/11 - SC2
      DD3 2/9/13 - MPK

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3)
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others!)

Comment

Originally posted by howiecram View Post
        I do not know if it has already been mentioned, but pg 54 of the teacher’s guide lists pg. 94 of Classical phonics, but that is the old edition. It should be pg. 102. ( I happen to have both copies). However, the list is not identical and the word “author” for question 6 is not on the new list!
        Thanks, Christine! The incorrect page number had been caught, but not the omission of author form the 2nd edition of Classical Phonics.
        Michael
        Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
        X