X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmfs58
    started a topic LC1 Teacher Bk & CD

LC1 Teacher Bk & CD

Hi, I'm new to LC. Has anyone else noticed that on the CD, it says that we can reproduce pages 6 & 7, but when I turn to those pgs in my book there isn't anything to reproduce. Does anyone know what pgs they are referring to?

Thanks kindly,

Cindy

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

Those pages are on pages 17-18 now. We revised the teacher, but the cd hasn't caught up yet! Sorry for the confusion.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• r_u_Learn
    replied
    LC1 Teacher Book & CD

If you are using the teachers guide it is p. 6&7. There is CD exercise Drill and in parenthesis it says "reproducible". I made my own pg 6 on my computer using word and put the Latin saying at the top as that is the layout in the book and it is easier for them to remember to copy on the sheet. They preferr it.

Originally posted by cmfs58
    Hi, I'm new to LC. Has anyone else noticed that on the CD, it says that we can reproduce pages 6 & 7, but when I turn to those pgs in my book there isn't anything to reproduce. Does anyone know what pgs they are referring to?

Thanks kindly,

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Vik
    replied
    Well, in my LC I teacher's guide, pages 6 & 7 have pages for students to fill in their vocabulary, latin sayings, and grammar forms. Were you looking in the teacher guide? Or do you have an outdated teacher's guide?

Vik

Leave a comment:

Working...
X