NAC 3 - lesson 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAC 3 - lesson 32

In NAC lesson 32 - quick guide for ABC in Bible verses- the book names are written incorrectly with a cursive capital I instead of the number 1 for First Thessalonians and First Corinthians. The lessons where these verses were copied in the book used the digit 1. I have seen a print I to represent the Roman numeral for 1, but I can't remember ever seeing a cursive capital I used to represent a Roman numeral.

Dorinda
    Dorinda

For 2020-2021
    DD 17-12th with MPOA(Classical Studies 3), CLRC (Latin 6, Greek 5), Thinkwell (Calculus and Chemistry), Vita Beata (Divine Comedy), American History
    DS 15-9th with Lukeion(Latin 1 and Greek 1), Vita Beata (9th Literature)
    DS 12-7th with Right Start Level H online class, Vita Beata (6th Literature)
    DS 6 - 2nd blazing our own trail with Right Start D and a mix of MP materials

Re: NAC 3 - lesson 32

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
    In NAC lesson 32 - quick guide for ABC in Bible verses- the book names are written incorrectly with a cursive capital I instead of the number 1 for First Thessalonians and First Corinthians. The lessons where these verses were copied in the book used the digit 1. I have seen a print I to represent the Roman numeral for 1, but I can't remember ever seeing a cursive capital I used to represent a Roman numeral.

Dorinda
    Correct; that looks like the cursive font was accidentally selected when we printed. Sorry about that!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X