Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gathering corrections for Elementary Greek

Dear Michael et al.,

I am in the second year of the Greek curriculum with my son. I appreciate the difficulty of creating such work and am not troubled by the occasional errors. When I have discovered a few I have posted the corrections here and have in turn been thankful for other, even more, careful readers (particularly klwalukas).

My question: is there some simple way that I can have a compilation of corrections that have already been submitted and notification of others as they are made (and verified)? My guess is that there is and I am simply unaware of it.

Thank you for your labors,

c.

Re: Gathering corrections for Elementary Greek

Originally posted by C.L.B. View Post
    Dear Michael et al.,

I am in the second year of the Greek curriculum with my son. I appreciate the difficulty of creating such work and am not troubled by the occasional errors. When I have discovered a few I have posted the corrections here and have in turn been thankful for other, even more, careful readers (particularly klwalukas).

My question: is there some simple way that I can have a compilation of corrections that have already been submitted and notification of others as they are made (and verified)? My guess is that there is and I am simply unaware of it.

Thank you for your labors,

c.
    We do post lists of corrections on our website, on the product page. There is not currently a corrections document for our Greek programs, but it is in on my to-do list! Since it is not ready yet, I have sent you an email to collect some more information.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X