Geography II Final Answer Key Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geography II Final Answer Key Mistake

The second page of the Geograhy II final test answer key (first edition, copyright 2012) has the answers for Sri Lanka and Taiwan mixed up. The correct answer for Sri Lanks is "9", and the correct answer for Taiwan is "8".

Ah. We just sent this to the printer so it won't be fixed this time, but thanks for telling us for the future reprint! I'm amazed no one has found this up to now. What are our teachers doing down the hill?!!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Ah. We just sent this to the printer so it won't be fixed this time, but thanks for telling us for the future reprint! I'm amazed no one has found this up to now. What are our teachers doing down the hill?!!

Tanya
      Chances are that your wonderful teachers know the material so well from helping their students review that they don't even need the key to grade the tests. Also, if grading is done as a class by switching papers, students will largely be providing the answers. It's the laymen home educators who find the mistakes because we often have too much on our plates to master multiple grades' worth of material and correct tests in our heads. We are going line by line!
      Mama of 2, teacher of 3
      SY 22/23
      6A, teaching TFL & CC Chreia/Maxim w/ Elementary Greek Year One
      MP2

Completed MPK, MP1, MP2, 3A, 4A, 5A
      SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math)

Comment

And we are so thankful to you for your help! I did ask a 5th grade teacher about it when she happened by yesterday. She said she generally just fills in a blank test with her own key to keep her on her toes. So you are right that she doesn't even use the teacher keys we provide.

Keep up the good work! Eventually, all will be perfect. Or not.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X