Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle T
    replied
    There should not be a font difference. I'll investigate!

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle T View Post
    Shauna, we need to make you an honorary editor!! Please don't hesitate to share any error you come across. We do appreciate this. I have noted the two syllabication errors in Lesson 6. Jessica P will be glad you share as well!
    Indeed I will!

Michelle,
    My son was asking about the font in TSIII, specifically this shows up on the m and n but only sometimes. Was this chosen for a specific reason? I scanned the teacher guide and did not see it mentioned.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20211006_114317.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	133206

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    Shauna, we need to make you an honorary editor!! Please don't hesitate to share any error you come across. We do appreciate this. I have noted the two syllabication errors in Lesson 6. Jessica P will be glad you share as well!

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    replied
    Lesson 6, day 2, number 11 under the syllabication exercise (“satisfy”) is not syllabicated. Number 19 (“promise”) is divided wrongly between the o and m; it should be divided between m and i.

I hope this doesn’t come across as critical! We really love Traditional Spelling. I used to find typos for a living, so they just jump out at me.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Lesson 3 in the teacher manual page 183. The 12th word, minus, is incorrectly marked with a breve rather than a macron over the letter "i". It is notated correctly in the TM/key on page 13.

I am so excited to be doing Traditional Spelling again after a 1-year hiatus. We LOVE TS!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Ha! Your best KY accent might make it a 3-syllable word!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    replied
    tanya, thanks! I even tried saying it in my best Kentucky accent just to make sure I wasn’t adding a syllable where there shouldn’t be one 😂. (My accent is quite amusing to everyone I meet in Colorado.)

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    replied
    tanya, thanks! I even tried saying it in my best Kentucky accent just to make sure I wasn’t adding a syllable where there shouldn’t be one 😂. (My accent is quite amusing to everyone I meet in Colorado.)

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Michelle is shaking her head in disbelief that we missed this! She has marked the proof and will get it corrected! You are right that it is a two-syllable word. Sorry to make you doubt yourself!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    We are just starting TSIII week 1 this Tuesday. I'm thankful you are ahead of me so I will have a heads up as we go.

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    started a topic Traditional Spelling III Lesson 4

Traditional Spelling III Lesson 4

The spelling word "safety" in lesson 4 of Traditional Spelling III is not syllabicated in the teacher's manual, both in the lesson itself and in the colorful letters key in the back of the book. Am I missing something? It's a two-syllable word, correct?
Working...
X