FSR Streaming - Week 34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSR Streaming - Week 34

I was jumping WAY ahead and pre-viewing some of the later FSR streaming videos, when I noticed what I think is an error. For the last week (week 34 - there is only one video), the uploaded video seems to be the unedited/pre-edited version. Particularly the last few minutes, there are quite a few "cut to here" or "cut that" or "let me try again" moments that I suspect were meant to be edited out of the video. At least, based on the other videos I have skimmed through so far which clearly have been cut and edited. Perhaps I am wrong and this little behind-the-scenes look is intentional, but just in case it wasn't intended, I wanted to pass along what I am seeing. Thanks for great videos!!

Those are NOT supposed to be in there. I'm so glad you skipped ahead and noticed that. Three separate people have watched those videos so I can't believe we missed this, but it happens. Can you tell me if you are using the new Book D that has dictation in the student workbook with every lesson, or the old Book D that only has the dictation in the Curriculum Manual and students complete on a white board or paper? This information will be very helpful in locating and fixing those. Yes, I filmed lessons for both versions!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle T View Post
      Those are NOT supposed to be in there. I'm so glad you skipped ahead and noticed that. Three separate people have watched those videos so I can't believe we missed this, but it happens. Can you tell me if you are using the new Book D that has dictation in the student workbook with every lesson, or the old Book D that only has the dictation in the Curriculum Manual and students complete on a white board or paper? This information will be very helpful in locating and fixing those. Yes, I filmed lessons for both versions!
      I am not sure which version - when I say “WAY ahead,” I mean it. We are still on Book A, so I haven’t looked ahead to Book D at all otherwise. The physical books were purchased on Sept 9 of this year, with the streaming videos added the first days they were released (Oct 9). I don’t know what that means in terms of version, but I can go find and look at the book upstairs if needed?

Comment

I double checked. I don’t see any dictation in the Book D workbook I have. So it seems like I have the “old version” - I don’t have a curriculum manual and I was actually skimming the videos to see if I could get away with NOT buying the lesson plans, since we are ONLY using the FSR books/videos at this point and not trying to use the core skills/readers in any coordinated way (yet).

The one video I saw the glitch was the very very last one.

Comment

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X