Geography II Unit 3 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geography II Unit 3 Review

Click image for larger version  Name:	E94EB7D8-ACE0-494D-9A71-481AFA3E2D1D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	128033 Our student book is missing p. 67 in the teacher manual. It is part of the Unit 3 Final Review. I’ve included a picture of what the missing page looks like in the teacher manual. This book was purchased this past summer.

Hi, Kari.

I'm sorry about that. It seems to be an anomaly. We checked several copies around here. I'm going to attach the page you need here. If you see anything else wrong with your book, we will be glad to replace it. Just send an email to [email protected].

Tanya

Geo II p. 67.pdf

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Geo II Unit 3 Review.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	128926 Interestingly, both my teacher and student books are missing the page tanya attached. Here's a picture of what I have for pages 66 and 67 in both books. There is nothing else for the Unit 3 review in either book, which I thought was odd when we did the lesson yesterday because other lessons have had the fill-in-the-blank section. My Unit 4 review is also missing the fill-in-the-blank page.
      DS, 11 (MP 7M)
      DD, 8 (MP 3M)
      DD, 5 (MP K)
      DS, almost 1! (chewing on books and knocking stuff over)

Comment

Shauna,

It took me awhile to figure this one out! You have an older version of the book. We added the fill-in-the-blanks so students could practice the spelling of the countries and capitals. Your maps should be fine. You could have your student practice that on a blank sheet of paper. Have you had your book awhile? It looks like we made this change in 2019.

Tanya

Comment

Thanks, Tanya. I purchased my book last year with the sixth-grade core (probably in February for the free shipping ). It caught my attention because Units 1 & 2 have the fill-in-the-blank sections, and then Units 3 & 4 do not. I just checked and the remaining units also have the fill-in-the-blanks, so it's just those two units that are missing them. Maybe I just got a wonky book. It's no problem to do it on a separate piece of paper. Thank you for looking into it.
          DS, 11 (MP 7M)
          DD, 8 (MP 3M)
          DD, 5 (MP K)

Comment

That does sound odd. If you want us to replace your book, we would be glad to. Just email [email protected].

Tanya

Comment

Thank you for offering, but it's no problem to just write those units out on paper. I appreciate MP's awesome customer service!
              DS, 11 (MP 7M)
              DD, 8 (MP 3M)
              DD, 5 (MP K)

Comment

Working...
              X