4A curriculum manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4A curriculum manual

Minor issue that might already be noted: For Week 16, there is no Insects Lesson 16 test (Friday)
    Regards, Hollie Hoped for 2021/22: DD 2003 - 12; MPOA Austen Lit, Henle I, Senior Thesis DS 2004 - 12; MPOA Tolkien Lit, Christian Latin DS 2006- 9; VideoText Algebra, MPOA: 4FL, HS Comp I DD 2007 - 9, MPOA Common Topic; CTC Math DD 2008- 8A/9; MPOA Henle 1, Common Topic; CTC Math DD 2011 - Core 5 DS 2015- cruising through K over summer, 1st grade in Fall DS 2020 - learning and teaching every day! Using MP complete since 2016-17; bits and pieces for many years previous

Thank you!

Tanya

Comment

I don't see them either! I think that must be a typo!

Thanks for finding it!

Tanya

Comment

Also in the 4A curriculum manual:

On page 69, week 21, under Thursday for Timeline the Pax Romana is written as 27 B.C. - 180 B.C. It needs to be A.D.
        Mama to 2

Spring start MP1
        Summer start 5A

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A, SC B, SC C,
        SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

Thank you! I saved this in my inbox until after I was out of quarantine, and now I've marked it in the proof!

Tanya

Comment

tanya I think I have one more. I did not see the following Timeline Dates anywhere in the 4A manual: Civil War (1861-185) and Revolutionary War (1775-1783). We got all of the way to the end of the year and ended up with spare Timeline flashcards, and upon scouring the manual, I did not see them. If you see them, I apologize.
            Mama to 2

Spring start MP1
            Summer start 5A

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A, SC B, SC C,
            SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

Working...
            X