Third Grade Curriculum Manual – Missing Math Test Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Grade Curriculum Manual – Missing Math Test Key

In the 3rd Grade Curriculum Manual, in the Review and Test section, there are the tests for Math 1 (Lessons 1-15) and Math 2 (Lessons 16- 32). In the Reviews & Test Key section, the answer key for both Math 1 & 2 are missing. The answer key start with Math Test 3 page 190. The pages before it is unnumbered, and they are the Latin Final Exam key. I am assuming this is a printing mistake.

Michelle Studer

Originally posted by Studer1 View Post
    In the 3rd Grade Curriculum Manual, in the Review and Test section, there are the tests for Math 1 (Lessons 1-15) and Math 2 (Lessons 16- 32). In the Reviews & Test Key section, the answer key for both Math 1 & 2 are missing. The answer key start with Math Test 3 page 190. The pages before it is unnumbered, and they are the Latin Final Exam key. I am assuming this is a printing mistake.

Michelle Studer
    Good afternoon Michelle,

I just checked our hard proofs in the office, and the keys for Math Tests 1 and 2 are in the appendix, so it sounds like you do have a misprinted copy. If you email sales@memoriapress.com, we can email you those missing keys, or even replace the manual if you purchased directly from us. In the latter case, simply include in that email your order number and/or the email associated with your MP account.

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
    X