Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encomium/Invective/Comparison at July Sodalitas/Teacher Training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woolery81
    replied
    Abigail Johnson thank you for providing the code and making it possible to attend this session virtually. Unfortunately, I was never able to get the sound to work. If I PM you my email address, you could try sending me the recorded session? I was really looking forward to this one.
    Thanks!
    Pam Woolery

Leave a comment:

• Abigail Johnson
    replied
    Hi everyone!
    Here is the Meeting ID for the Zoom meeting of the E/I/C through Law. This is more informal style, sit in a circle; I have no podium ;-D

Meeting ID: 680 931 5176

Blessings,
    Abigail

Leave a comment:

• woolery81
    replied
    Thank you, Abigail! I'll check back for that.

​​​Pam

Leave a comment:

• Abigail Johnson
    replied
    Hello,
    I've just received word that I am able to zoom the training on my own computer; there aren't any more recording devices officially.
    I will have the code shortly!
    Abigail

Leave a comment:

• Abigail Johnson
    replied
    Hello! That is a really good question that I need to touch base with the office on. I just touched down in Cincinnati, and now I'm going to drive to Louisville. I hope to get back to you with an answer tomorrow!
    Abigail

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    I am attending this session in person with one of my teachers, but do not know the answer to your question. Jumping in so I stay in the loop!

If necessary, I'm planning on Zooming in another teacher from home on my own computer since she's already registered virtually but I didn't know if this addition would be streamed. Please PM me your info so I'll have it and I'll watch for what MP responds here. Abigail Johnson

My two teachers are teaching 1) Common Topic & maybe Encomium and the 2) Characterization, Description, Thesis & Law (she's already taught EIC), so I really hope we can overview all those levels during the afternoon. It'll be hard to do, but if anyone can do it it's Abigail!

​​​​​​​Personally, hooray for you for getting to EIC! Brava!

Leave a comment:

• woolery81
    replied
    Originally posted by Abigail Johnson View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I wanted to let you all know that I've received the A-OK from tanya to have an Encomium/Invective/Comparison & Beyond session during the 2:15-5:00 session slots on Thursday! If you need upper level CC training please come! Tell you friends, bring your afternoon coffee treats (because we all know those are the BEST!), and come get proficient at the fabulously broad, creatively rich essays in Books VI-IX!! See you then!
    I also hope that I get to meet many of you on Wednesday and Thursday, if you are around. It's always the greatest joy to meet those in person with whom I've chatted online!
    Best,
    Abigail
    Will this session be available to those who sign up for the Teacher Training virtually? I don't see it on the schedule. Is this a later addition since the schedule was published? This is a session I really need! My son is starting Encomium/Invective/Comparison next school year.

Thanks!
    Pam Woolery

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Looking forward to attending this on Thursday afternoon with Mrs Earley at HLN ! Thank you, Abigail and MP, for making this a GO.

Leave a comment:

• Encomium/Invective/Comparison at July Sodalitas/Teacher Training!

Hello everyone!
    I wanted to let you all know that I've received the A-OK from tanya to have an Encomium/Invective/Comparison & Beyond session during the 2:15-5:00 session slots on Thursday! If you need upper level CC training please come! Tell you friends, bring your afternoon coffee treats (because we all know those are the BEST!), and come get proficient at the fabulously broad, creatively rich essays in Books VI-IX!! See you then!
    I also hope that I get to meet many of you on Wednesday and Thursday, if you are around. It's always the greatest joy to meet those in person with whom I've chatted online!
    Best,
    Abigail
    Last edited by Abigail Johnson; 06-03-2021, 10:33 AM.
Working...
X