Clear All

• Jen_NH
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Abigail Johnson
    replied
    Hello!
    Students will do a review of Fable and Narrative in one week each, and then move on to a pace of one final draft every two weeks, with the exception of the Model Paraphrasing. In Chreia, Refutation, and Confirmation there is one week of introduction to the stages, and then one week each for the two models. I would say that students need between 45 and 60 minutes a day when beginning Chreia, and will need an hour for Refutation/Confirmation, depending on the capabilities of the writer and their grammar, spelling, etc.
    We would love to have your student in the online school! (I teach that section myself, by the way!)
    Abigail Johnson

Leave a comment:

• Jen_NH
    started a topic Chreia/Maxim, Refutation/Confirmation with MPOA

Chreia/Maxim, Refutation/Confirmation with MPOA

I am considering enrolling my son who will be in 8A in the combination Chreia/Maxim, Refutation/Confirmation class for next year. How quickly do you move through the lessons? How much daily work is involved? We have done Fable and are working on Narrative right now, utilizing the DVDs. I'm not sure how to really grade this work or how to help my son improve/move forward. This writing style is new to me. Thanks!
Working...
X