Story of Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story of Christianity

We're about 11 weeks into this text, and I've noticed that some of the questions are not answered in the text. I'm guessing maybe the teachers offer more background information than what is in the text itself? (For example, lesson 3, question 9. Lesson 7, question 6. Lesson 10, question 4. Lesson 11, question 5.) I'm trying to read ahead of my student so I can mark the questions not in the text, saving her frustration in looking for something that isn't there. Are these questions meant to add information? Is there another way I should approach them?
    Melanie
    2020-2021: 12th year homeschooling. 7th MP year.
    Abby (11th)
    Emma (9th)
    Ben (6th)

Re: Story of Christianity

Bumping because I am curious for when we will use this next year.
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 21, chemistry major
    DS, 18, Physics major
    DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
    DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
    DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Re: Story of Christianity

Good morning,

First of all, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you all. It took me a bit to find the answer!

We did discover after printing that there are a few questions that are not explicitly answered in the text and we will be correcting these in our next printing. For example, Lesson 3 #9 is answered in Matthew 4:18, so we will add that reference to the question. Fortunately, all of these questions are in the first 11 lessons, so you should be good to go from now on, Melanie. (If you find anything after Lesson 11, please let us know!)

HTH!
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
      X