Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algebra 2 Solutions

Hi All,

So I think I read here a while back a thread about a Prentice Hall solutions manual? We were far along in this year's Algebra and, when I searched for such a thing, I realized it was way too expensive. (This solutions manual idea is something I really miss about our Saxon years. I always knew I had that solutions manual.)

Anyway, in anticipation for the coming year with Algebra 2, I realized we'll need something like this for Algebra 2. I can't imagine how any parents can teach their kids through that PH Classics Algebra 1 or 2 without a solutions manual that shows the steps to solve the problems. We managed, but oh boy was it hard! An answer key at the back of the book just isn't enough.

I just discovered this site for any of you who could benefit:

http://www.slader.com/textbook/97801...ssics-edition/

I "think" this will be enough to help us through the year since the solutions manual is way too much money! If any one has any other thoughts, ideas or suggestions, please let me know! My son will finally have a math teacher other than me for the first time ....yay for Cindy Davis teaching Alg 2 with MPOA!

Susan P

Re: Algebra 2 Solutions

Here is the link for the book that Memoria press uses. You have to be careful when searching not to get the Foerster text by mistake. The solution manual is $46, but you have to call the publisher to declare yourself a homeschooler in order to purchase it. Not cheap, but it was worth it to me to not have to spend my time figuring out all the solutions. Sometimes you can get a deal on Amazon, but prices are over the place. I think there is a market among students to get their hands on the solutions especially as school is starting.

http://www.pearsonschool.com/index.c...rogramID=18783
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Re: Algebra 2 Solutions

Thanks, Dorinda! This is helpful and, of course, much more affordable than anything I've seen.

Susan P

Comment

Working...
      X