Traditional Logic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional Logic 1

I have the 2000 edition (1st edition) of Traditional Logic 1 DVDs, Book and Answer Key. It appears from the samples that the Book is a combination of the 2nd edition text and workbook. It seems that only the tests are missing. Is there a substantial difference (other than adding in tests) that would make anyone want to buy the whole 2nd edition new when you already have a clean copy of the entire 1st edition?
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella (8M with 9th grade literature)
    Clara (SC 5/6 and 4th new user)

Re: Traditional Logic 1

Originally posted by jejegreer View Post
    I have the 2000 edition (1st edition) of Traditional Logic 1 DVDs, Book and Answer Key. It appears from the samples that the Book is a combination of the 2nd edition text and workbook. It seems that only the tests are missing. Is there a substantial difference (other than adding in tests) that would make anyone want to buy the whole 2nd edition new when you already have a clean copy of the entire 1st edition?
    Nope! This edition change was strictly a reformatting. In fact, the 2nd edition tests will work with what you own if you want to buy just those. The answers should be in the back of your Key. (If they're not, we can replace your test-less Answer Key with one that has the answers.)
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: Traditional Logic 1

Thank you, Michael! This is great to know! I really appreciate your response, and on a holiday nonetheless!
      JeJe Greer
      Mom to:
      Stella (8M with 9th grade literature)
      Clara (SC 5/6 and 4th new user)

Comment

Working...
      X