Geometry lesson plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geometry lesson plans

Are there geometry lesson plans available yet? I couldn't find them on the website. thanks!
    Last edited by Mom2mthj; 06-28-2017, 05:44 PM.
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Re: Geometry lesson plans

They are right here: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...plans-subject/ at the bottom of the Math subheading.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      They are right here: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...plans-subject/ at the bottom of the Math subheading.

Tanya
      Thanks! I was looking on the page with the geometry books.
      Dorinda

For 2019-2020
      DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
      DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1

Comment

Got my digital geometry lesson plans yesterday and they are wonderful! My daughter is working on day 3. Love the Friday flex day! My only suggestion would be adding in a blank page between the end of the plans and the start of the final exam. I didn't realize the first page of the final would print on the back of the plans and then the first page of answers prints on the back of the final.

I haven't been through it in detail yet, do the plans assign any of the C set problems?

Thanks again for another great product!
        Dorinda

For 2019-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
          Got my digital geometry lesson plans yesterday and they are wonderful! My daughter is working on day 3. Love the Friday flex day! My only suggestion would be adding in a blank page between the end of the plans and the start of the final exam. I didn't realize the first page of the final would print on the back of the plans and then the first page of answers prints on the back of the final.

I haven't been through it in detail yet, do the plans assign any of the C set problems?

Thanks again for another great product!
          Hi Dorinda,
          C set problems are assigned occasionally. Feel free to add more in if you want your daughter to have a little extra challenge. The assigned problems are aimed for an "average" student (based on my classroom experience). In the classroom, I add extra problems to challenge students who are ready for more, but I didn't want to do that on the general lesson plans, lest I send students (and parents) into a panic or cause needless frustration.
          Cindy Davis
          Science and Math teacher at Highlands Latin School - Indianapolis
          ds-26 college graduate: independent young adult
          ds-24 college graduate: 3rd year med school
          dd-22 college graduate: working as a registered nurse

Comment

I've been transferring the digital geometry plans over to my son's planner for the year. I love the first 28 weeks of material, but starting at week 29, there appear to be some typos (repeated assignments, out of order lessons, and skipped lessons). Is there a correction somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by jntp View Post
              I've been transferring the digital geometry plans over to my son's planner for the year. I love the first 28 weeks of material, but starting at week 29, there appear to be some typos (repeated assignments, out of order lessons, and skipped lessons). Is there a correction somewhere?
              Hello,
              Thanks for catching this and pointing it out. It looks to me that week 29 inadvertently repeats week 28. We will correct the lesson plans and notify you when they are corrected (email or send you a link for new download).

Week 29 should read
              day1: Ch12 test
              day2: Cumulative Review p.521: 1-20
              day3: 13.1 Distance Formula p.526-7: 1,5,9,13,17,21,25,27,35
              day4: 13.2 Slope p.532-3: 1,5,11,13,17,21; p.534 algrev2-24,evens

then you should be back on track for Week30, as shown in the lesson plans.

We do not cover all the lessons in Ch14, so skipped lessons 14.6 and 14.7 was intentional.
              Cindy Davis
              Science and Math teacher at Highlands Latin School - Indianapolis
              ds-26 college graduate: independent young adult
              ds-24 college graduate: 3rd year med school
              dd-22 college graduate: working as a registered nurse

Comment

Thank you very much!

Originally posted by Cindy in Indy View Post
                Hello,
                Thanks for catching this and pointing it out. It looks to me that week 29 inadvertently repeats week 28. We will correct the lesson plans and notify you when they are corrected (email or send you a link for new download).

Week 29 should read

We do not cover all the lessons in Ch14, so skipped lessons 14.6 and 14.7 was intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy in Indy View Post
                  Hello,

Week 29 should read

Thanks for this! I hadn't looked that far ahead.
                  Dorinda

For 2019-2020

Comment

Corrected. If you have the individual lesson plans in your downloads in your MP acct., the file should be corrected in the next 24 hrs.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
                    X