TL1 and Christianity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL1 and Christianity

Im very sorry for asking this question, but what sort of Christian background does one need to use this, and subsequent, programs? I have heard nothing other than excellent things about this program, and I cannot seem to find anything similar at all that covers Logic so nicely.

My concerns are that with little to no Christian background, would we still be able to use the program without being confused over some of the questions? I know that there are numerous examples and references to things that Christians would know to be true or false, and we would not know if they were supposed to be true or false.

If I enrolled my child in the Online course, would it alleviate my concerns, as there would be an actual person who would be able to explain some answers, or am I just worried over nothing?

Thank you!

I don't think you will need any religious background to take this course. Some of the examples use Christian content, but the emphasis on on the form of the reasoning, not the content.

Originally posted by Ailaena
    Im very sorry for asking this question, but what sort of Christian background does one need to use this, and subsequent, programs? I have heard nothing other than excellent things about this program, and I cannot seem to find anything similar at all that covers Logic so nicely.

My concerns are that with little to no Christian background, would we still be able to use the program without being confused over some of the questions? I know that there are numerous examples and references to things that Christians would know to be true or false, and we would not know if they were supposed to be true or false.

If I enrolled my child in the Online course, would it alleviate my concerns, as there would be an actual person who would be able to explain some answers, or am I just worried over nothing?

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X