On-line Latin classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-line Latin classes

My 2 kiddos (8th and 10th grades) are enrolled in the 1st semester on-line Latin course. I'm very pleased with their progress, they are enjoying it, and I think it's a great use of their time for learning Latin.

Two questions:
    1) When will registration begin for next semester (Latin 1B, I guess)? Will current students be given priority for registration or will any other students even be enrolled if they've not taken the first semester class.

2) At this point, do you plan to offer a 2nd year continuation next year (to this year's students)? If so, how far is it anticipated to continue with the on-line classes? My son would like to continue through with 2 more years.

Thanks for your help!

Online Courses

Suzanne,

Current students will be given priority for the 2nd semester classes. In terms of next year, we have a whole range of courses we are offering. If you are on our e-mail list, you will be receiving our e-mail newsletter announcing this in the next week. If you do not receive it, make sure you call us and make sure we have your e-mail. It will also be in our mini-catalogue coming out in January.

Martin Cothran

Originally posted by Suzanne13
    My 2 kiddos (8th and 10th grades) are enrolled in the 1st semester on-line Latin course. I'm very pleased with their progress, they are enjoying it, and I think it's a great use of their time for learning Latin.

Two questions:
    1) When will registration begin for next semester (Latin 1B, I guess)? Will current students be given priority for registration or will any other students even be enrolled if they've not taken the first semester class.

2) At this point, do you plan to offer a 2nd year continuation next year (to this year's students)? If so, how far is it anticipated to continue with the on-line classes? My son would like to continue through with 2 more years.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X