Disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed

I am so disappointed that there are not more sections open for the Henle online course. We have used Prima Latina and Latina Christiana I and II because Memoria Press kept saying that they would not abandon their customers for the upper grades. I would write, and get responses that said more DVDs and help was coming soon. Nothing for 2 years now until the online course, which is not an option since it is full already.

Nicole

Nicole,

Have you seen this thread? Mr. Cothran may add another class, so hurry up and get on his waiting list!

Hope this helps,
    Maria

Comment

Nicole,

We will not abandon you! As Maria pointed out, there may be another class opening up. If that too is full, just e-mail me at martin@memoriapress.com to see what we can do.

Thanks.

Martin

Originally posted by nicoledebrittany123
      I am so disappointed that there are not more sections open for the Henle online course. We have used Prima Latina and Latina Christiana I and II because Memoria Press kept saying that they would not abandon their customers for the upper grades. I would write, and get responses that said more DVDs and help was coming soon. Nothing for 2 years now until the online course, which is not an option since it is full already.

Nicole

Comment

Working...
      X