High School Literature Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Literature Guides

When someone has the chance, I am hoping that samples of the Teacher Guides for the following could be posted: Canterbury Tales, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Scarlet Letter. Thanks!
    homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Re: High School Literature Guides

Originally posted by EllieCove View Post
    When someone has the chance, I am hoping that samples of the Teacher Guides for the following could be posted: Canterbury Tales, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Scarlet Letter. Thanks!
    Sure! Give us a day or so to get them formatted and we'll post them!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: High School Literature Guides

Wonderful! Thanks so much
      homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Comment

Working...
      X