Spanish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish

Did I read somewhere that Cheryl Lowe is in the process of writing a Spanish curriculum? Thanks!

Re: Spanish

I believe this is still in the idea stage!

Michelle T

Comment

Amy,

As soon as Michael has completed First Form Greek (which is coming in January or February), he will begin First Form Spanish. As you know, it takes a long time to write a language program, but Michael is very productive and efficient with his time, so if all goes well, I anticipate that we will have FFS by this time next year. (He's going to throw me out of my cubicle for even mentioning a date connected with Spanish, but I have faith in his abilities and perseverance!).

Tanya

Comment

How many Forms of Spanish will there be?

(Pondering on behalf of my 13yo since, one never knows, he may well change his mind and want to study Spanish after all.....).
        homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieCove View Post
          How many Forms of Spanish will there be?

(Pondering on behalf of my 13yo since, one never knows, he may well change his mind and want to study Spanish after all.....).
          We are still in the very early stages, but the current plan is for there to be 3.
          Michael
          Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
          X