Online courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online courses

I am very interested in your online TLI course and wonder if there are any system requirements? I have a Mac running OSX.
    Thank you,
    Karen

No system requirements

Originally posted by karenciavo
    I am very interested in your online TLI course and wonder if there are any system requirements? I have a Mac running OSX.
    Thank you,
    Karen
    One of the nice things about the course is that there are no unusual system requirements. There is no need for you to install anything on your computer; every software application needed for the course is taken care of on our end. The only thing you might want to do is disable your pop-up blocker while taking the online tests. This can be done with a couple clicks of your mouse.

As far as we know, MAC users should be able to access everything just like PC users, but, just in case, we should have a sample test page up in a week or so, and you can try it out.

Martin

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Logic course

I have registered my son for the fall semester of Traditional Logic 1. However, I have no other information about the course other than the brief description on the website. Will there be an email detailing class assignments? What is the site for students to log on to for the chat sessions? I guess I would like more information in general.

Thank you.

Comment

More info on online courses

Dear momof7,

Yes, there will be more information coming to you late next week.

Thanks.

Martin

Originally posted by momof7
          I have registered my son for the fall semester of Traditional Logic 1. However, I have no other information about the course other than the brief description on the website. Will there be an email detailing class assignments? What is the site for students to log on to for the chat sessions? I guess I would like more information in general.

Thank you.

Comment

Additional Logic Classes

Will you offer additional Logic 1 classes next semester?
            Thx!

Comment

Enrollment for online courses

Karen,

Enrollment for the 2nd semester online courses will be available from our website by next week.

Comment

Working...
              X