Fourth Form Latin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fourth Form Latin

Is Fourth Form Latin worth 1 credit? If it is, how would you title the Latin Courses for High School when it will be followed by Henle? I imagine the Henle courses will be Latin 1, Latin 2, etc. So, what would Fourth Form be?
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
    ds 23, graduated
    dd 15, 9th Grade
    dd 12, 6th Grade
    ds 10, 4nd Grade

Re: Fourth Form Latin

I would title them like they are titled in our online academy here: https://mpoacm.memoriapress.com/catalog?pagename=latina

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      I would title them like they are titled in our online academy here: https://mpoacm.memoriapress.com/catalog?pagename=latina

Tanya
      Thank you Tanya! I always forget to check the online classes. I'm going to bookmark them!
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 24, graduated
      ds 23, graduated
      dd 15, 9th Grade
      dd 12, 6th Grade
      ds 10, 4nd Grade

Comment

My son is finishing Fourth Form in 9th grade and will take Henle 2 in 10th. I'm calling 9th grade Latin 1 and 10th grade Latin 2. But in reality, compared to most high schools it's more like Latin 2 and 3. Doesn't really matter to me what I call it as I hope to have AP Latin on his transcript in 12th. Doesn't really matter how we got to AP Latin if he scores well on the AP test.
        Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
        DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
        DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
        DS, 21, chemistry major
        DS, 18, Physics major
        DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
        DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
        DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Working...
        X