Music History Course Query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music History Course Query

This program looks fantastic. My kids and i have watched the introductory trailer, and I've explored the associated website .... My kids and I would all love for them to take this course.

I wonder if you'd be able to post a sample of the Course Book and Teacher Manual? The way you do with MP products? I understand that since it isn't an MP product, maybe that would not be possible, but I really would appreciate being able to peruse sample pages. It's easier for me to make the final decision regarding specific curriculum if i can read through at least some of it.

In addition, might there be a format other than CD for the Teacher Manual? With my disabilities, I cannot use, nor do I own, a regular computer (just my iPad, which is also challenging for me to use). So, a CD would be inaccessible for me. Might it be possible to make the TM available on PDF? (I don't know how easy or hard that would be, not being a tech-savvy person!). A PDF could be emailed, and I could print that from my iPad ... Or, perhaps is it something you all could print and bind there in the office? I recognize that while the TM is currently listed as free, there might be a charge if you all printed it ....

It's not in the budget for me to purchase the program right now, but I am planning ahead :-)
    homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Hello.

I am working to get you samples of the written material in Discovering Music. I can send you a hard copy of the teacher manual when you order the program. That won't be a problem at all. I'll let you know when I have the samples.

Cheers,

Tanya

Comment

Oh Tanya thanks so much, that's great to know!
      homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Comment

Hello.

The samples of the Discovering Music student workbook and teacher manual are up on our site now!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X