Lingua Biblica Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lingua Biblica Query

My kids worked through Lingua Biblica last year, completing all three levels of the 15 lessons.

Are there any plans to create a Lingua Biblica part two? LB only goes through part of the story of David and Goliath .... We'd love to carry on with it?
    homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Oh, my! That's not on the list any time soon. I'm glad you have enjoyed the first one, and I would love to tell you that a second one is coming, and our Latin staff is growing, so it's not impossible! But not in the next couple of years ...

Sorry!

Tanya

Comment

No worries, Tanya :-) I figured it was worth asking about! Still, maybe one one day, eh? :-)
      homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Comment

EllieCove,
        It just occurs to me that all these MP scholars (like yours!) that are going to be wrapping up in the next few years should start writing materials!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

SY2019-2020 · 8th MP Year
        @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
        S · 10th, MPOA Henle 3
        D · 8th
        D · 5th
        S · 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

:-) Jessica. Do you mean the kids, or me? Not sure my kids are the writing curricula sort ... Before my brain tumor, i created all manner of such stuff for my kids :-) and was a writer of various things. Now? not so much. It's the main reason i've ended up purchasing so many educational supplies for these younger ones of mine .... So grateful for MP!!

Comment

Working...
          X