Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MP11 and 12 packages

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Hello.

    Sorry for the silence. We switched email systems and all other systems, it seems, in June of all months! So I lost the forum posts for a few days. I also left for the VA homeschool convention in the middle of all this. But I am trying to get back online!

    I have hired Tom Sculthorpe, an MPOA and HLS teacher to help with math so he can get those lesson plans for us. I will talk to him this week about it. He should be able to tackle physics too.

    I will be in touch!

    Tanya

    Comment


      #17
      Hannah can get us her lesson plans for City of God and Cicero. I am meeting with her this week to make a plan to edit them for the homeschool market.

      Tanya

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by tanya View Post
        I have hired Tom Sculthorpe, an MPOA and HLS teacher to help with math so he can get those lesson plans for us. I will talk to him this week about it. He should be able to tackle physics too.

        I will be in touch!
        Awesome! Thank you in advance, Mr. Sculthorpe, for completing these tasks. They will be a blessing!
        Tentative Plan '22/'23 - 5th Year MP
        Homeschool Dad & Tutorial Magister
        8S, Rising 3nd MP @ HLN & Home
        6D, Rising 1st MP @ HLN & Home
        4S, Rising K MP @ HLN & Home

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by tanya View Post
          Hannah can get us her lesson plans for City of God and Cicero. I am meeting with her this week to make a plan to edit them for the homeschool market.

          Tanya
          MPOA also has a schedule for these. The City of God schedule is in a word document, but Cicero is only scheduled on the course page.
          DD 17 | 12th
          DS 15 | 9th
          DD 13 | 8th
          2021-2022

          13th Year HSing, 9th Year MP

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by tanya View Post
            Hannah can get us her lesson plans for City of God and Cicero. I am meeting with her this week to make a plan to edit them for the homeschool market.

            Tanya
            ooooh --- you are the best. She really was a GEM of a teacher.
            Plans for 2022-23

            Year 12 of homeschooling with MP

            DD1 - 27 - college grad, bakery owner
            DD2 - 16 - 11th grade - HLS Cottage School - online classes, looking at dual credit - equestrian and theatre
            DS3 - 14 -7A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
            DS4 -14 - 7A Cottage School -soccer/tennis -auditory processing disorder
            DD5 - 10- 5A, Cottage School - inattentive ADHD - equestrian and tumbling
            DS6 - 9 - MP 1 - home with momma

            Comment


              #21
              Hannah isn't coming by until next week, but I am attaching a syllabus I found from her class.

              Tanya

              10th Grade Classical Studies Syllabus 2021-2022.doc.pdf

              Comment


                #22
                Awesome tanya thanks!!
                MP since 2011
                DS, 15, MP 10th grade
                DS, 13, MP 8th grade

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by tanya View Post
                  Hello.

                  Sorry for the silence. We switched email systems and all other systems, it seems, in June of all months! So I lost the forum posts for a few days. I also left for the VA homeschool convention in the middle of all this. But I am trying to get back online!

                  I have hired Tom Sculthorpe, an MPOA and HLS teacher to help with math so he can get those lesson plans for us. I will talk to him this week about it. He should be able to tackle physics too.

                  I will be in touch!

                  Tanya
                  So Tanya, am I understanding correctly that you hope to have pre-calculus lesson plans available for this fall? Any chance you can have some quizzes and tests too (even if unofficially ๐Ÿ˜‰)? I really appreciated the unofficial suggested problems to do that you were able to give me two years ago. That year went ok, but we struggled with testing. My daughter ended up also taking pre-calculus at a community college the next year (itโ€™s what she tested into and was all she needed for her intended degree). However, I am teaching it again this year to a boy who is only a sophomore and needs to master it well and prove it to Paul so it can be on his MPOA diploma so I would great appreciate those lesson plans (and maybe, hopefully a quiz/test file? Please???????)
                  Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
                  DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
                  DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
                  DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
                  (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
                  DS, 21, Physics and math major
                  DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
                  DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
                  DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I do think I will have lesson plans for pre-calc, and we are working on getting tests. Maybe I can stay ahead of you there even if I can't get them all written by fall.

                    Stay posted!

                    Tanya

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X