Logic Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic Question

In the first lecture of the Traditional Logic I streaming videos, Martin mentions that Cheryl wanted a plan of the most important chapters to cover in logic if you could not get to all of them. Do you have that list? I see that on the Upper School Curriculum document that TL II is pared down to chapters 1-3 and 6-9. Is that the list? Are TL I and Material Logic covered in full?
    DD 17 | 12th
    DS 15 | 9th
    DD 13 | 8th
    2021-2022

13th Year HSing, 9th Year MP

Originally posted by jenniferjb View Post
    In the first lecture of the Traditional Logic I streaming videos, Martin mentions that Cheryl wanted a plan of the most important chapters to cover in logic if you could not get to all of them. Do you have that list? I see that on the Upper School Curriculum document that TL II is pared down to chapters 1-3 and 6-9. Is that the list? Are TL I and Material Logic covered in full?
    Warning, this is neither an authoritative nor perhaps even a correct answer to your questions. I do not know what Mrs. Cheryl wanted when it comes to Logic. Hopefully someone else will be able to provide that to you. That said, in the intro to the text (TLI), Mr. Cothran suggests combining 4&5, 6&7 and 12&13 into one week lessons to buy more time for TLII as the material in TLII is more difficult and takes students more time.
    Last edited by Beorn; 03-07-2022, 10:07 AM.
    Tentative Plan '22/'23 - 5th Year MP
    Homeschool Dad & Tutorial Magister
    8S, Rising 3nd MP @ HLN & Home
    6D, Rising 1st MP @ HLN & Home
    4S, Rising K MP @ HLN & Home

Comment

That is the list! We do TLI and Material Logic in full.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
      X