HLS high school subject list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HLS high school subject list

DD will be in "official" grade 9 in the fall. I'm in the final throes of planning for high school, and trying to map out the trajectory that makes the most sense (without panicking about "leaving something out"....I'll attempt not to fall into that trap...although I often do ) .

I'd love to see the HLS outline of what's taught in each grade for each subject. I had a printout of this years ago, but can't find it. If any of you moms or staff have this, would you mind posting an updated version? I'd like to mimic this as a starting point, modifying for what's achievable/practical at home and tweaking to fit the student in front of me. I have the MP progression from the latest Classical Teacher and will use this as input as well.

Thank you!
    DD 14 - MP 8/9

hermione310, is this the file you were looking for? (See attached for Final Curriculum Plan). See tanya's explanation of it here:

https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...2th-grade-plan

Posts #4 and #7

Also, see the 2020 Sodalitas videos and handouts for Upper School by pschaeffer here (see the third, fourth and fifth box from the top of page, Upper Recording, Upper School Handout, and MP Curriculum Map):

https://www.memoriapress.com/streami...ol-conference/

That should be a good start for you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Beorn; 04-14-2021, 10:27 AM.
    2021/2022 (Planned) - 4th MP Year
    MP Dad & HLN Science Teacher/Tutor
    S - 7, 2nd Grader MP @ HLN & Home
    D - 5, Kindergartener MP @ HLN & Home
    S - 3, Junior Kindergartener MP @ Home

Comment

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!
      DD 14 - MP 8/9

Comment

hermione310, you are welcome. I edited my post above with additional components that I think will help from Sodalitas 2020. See above, especially the Upper School Handout as a supplement to the Final Curdiculum Map. Also, there will be a session or two that may help your planning that are scheduled for the upcoming Sodalitas 2021 in July.
        2021/2022 (Planned) - 4th MP Year
        MP Dad & HLN Science Teacher/Tutor
        S - 7, 2nd Grader MP @ HLN & Home
        D - 5, Kindergartener MP @ HLN & Home
        S - 3, Junior Kindergartener MP @ Home

Comment

Thank you so much for posting the additional material from Sodalitas. The commentary is very helpful. I hope to listen to the Sodalitas posts as well later this week.

I have a conflict with Sodalitas this year, which is a real shame as this would be the ideal year to come! Certainly appreciate all the material posted online for those that cannot attend. Thank you again for all of the information!
          DD 14 - MP 8/9

Comment

Working...
          X