Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vita Beata

Good evening!
    I am the administrator for Vita Beata Homeschool Discussion Classes. We facilitate groups for MP students to meet together to discuss literature and Classical studies together.

We have filled many of the discussion classes for next year, but we need a few more students for 12th Grade Literature and the Cicero/Augustine class for those to happen. If your student will be tackling one of these next year, please consider signing up with us. There are a few spots available in some other groups, too. vitabeata.org

Vita Beata discussion groups are led by parent moderators, and are not an equivalent for MPOA classes. We are facilitators, not teachers, and we issue no grades. The parent is still the primary instructor. Some MP users have found that these groups give them accountability to keep on pace to complete the material during the school year, and the discussions enrich their student's learning and provide interaction with other MP users.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! [email protected]

All the best,
    Kristin
    Kristin - Administrator for Vita Beata (discussion classes for MP users)
    DD19; AFROTC and Aerospace Engineering Major
    DD17; Senior - doing MP Divine Comedy, Renaissance & Reformation, Cicero & Augustine, and moderating 4th Grade Literature for Vita Beata.

What a great Literature year!! Thank you, Kristin, Brandon, and others (parent moderators!), who make this thing go. Well done!
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

'22-'23 • 13th year HSing • 11th year MP
    DS Hillsdale College freshman
    DD 11th • HLN & Latin online
    DD 8th • HLN & Home
    DS 5th • HLN & Home
    Me • Memoria College, MPOA Fourth Form for Adults

Teaching Third Form Latin and co-directing @
    Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

I agree! Thank you, Kristin et al.!!!
      DS16, mix of MP and other resources 2021-2022

"[May] the peace of God, which passes all understanding, ... keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Comment

Okay everyone,

Get those kids to sign up for Cicero/City of God. My daughter is registered and we really need this class to happen.

Melisa

Homeschooling mom for 11 years

dd - 11th grade using MP
        ds - 9th grade using MP and Kolbe Academy

Comment

Working...
        X