individual literature lesson plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

individual literature lesson plans

I have a hodge podge of literature I will be covering next year with my highschoolers. I see that three of our planned books have individual LP's but the other two do not: MacBeth and Merchant of Venice. Wondered if there are plans to create LP's for the rest of the lit books that don't have individual plans? If not, could you please tell me how many weeks are to be spent on each of these books?
    Thanks!
    Katie

DS 16: 11th
    DD 14: 9th
    DD 10: 5th
    Twin DD's 8: 2nd

Hello.

We almost have Macbeth lesson plans ready to release. Merchant of Venice and Henry IV, Part I are in process. We just got King Lear and Little Women done. They will be released by next week if all goes smoothly. Hamlet, Anna Karenina, and A Tale of Two Cities is also coming very soon.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello.

We almost have Macbeth lesson plans ready to release. Merchant of Venice and Henry IV, Part I are in process. We just got King Lear and Little Women done. They will be released by next week if all goes smoothly. Hamlet, Anna Karenina, and A Tale of Two Cities is also coming very soon.

Tanya
      Good news! Y’all make this homeschool high school journey less daunting. Do you happen to know how many weeks are planned to be spent on Merchant and Macbeth? Trying to make sure I’m not over scheduling with our other three books. Thanks a bunch, Tanya!
      Katie

DS 16: 11th
      DD 14: 9th
      DD 10: 5th
      Twin DD's 8: 2nd

Comment

We have planned them for 5 weeks each.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          We have planned them for 5 weeks each.

Tanya