No announcement yet.

Upcoming Literature Guides for 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather K I agree with The Lord of the Rings. That would be phenomenal.
    JeJe Greer
    Mom to:
    Stella (8M with 9th grade literature, and writing)
    Clara (Combination of SC 5/6 and 4th New User)

Comment

Since you are taking requests, I'll go ahead and piggyback on the piggyback and chime in with my $0.02. You would have a guaranteed (and I mean, guaranteed) sale here on The Lord of the Rings. I am already thanking you for that one.

I gladly give my hearty hear, hear and a Robert's Rules of Order second for the previous mention of The Count of Monte Cristo.

As for the odds out longshot, since you all are in Louisville and all, my vote would be for another Tolstoy. Resurrection. Pretty please? You all did so wonderfully with Anna Karenina, it would be wonderful to see Resurrection one day too. It doesn't have to be soon. It can be part of my 8 year program.
      2020/2021 - 3rd MP Year
      S - 7, 1st Grader @ HLN and home
      D - 5, Junior Kindergartener @ home
      S - 3, Junior-Junior Kindergartener @ home

Comment

Would love to see Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier - excited to know The Great Gatsby is coming!😊

Comment

I was sooo disappointed that MPOA passed over The Count of Monte Cristo. I would love to see the Count of Monte Cristo and Les Miserables. I think that they refrained from translating the title because it sounded a bit like The Goops in English. It didn't have the wieght of a title like The Count of Monte Cristo.

Comment

Huck Finn, too - I thought it existed already, but only Tom Sawyer has been done.
            DS (15)
            DD (14)
            DS (7)

Comment

Don Quixote, Madame Bovary, and Les Mis - says the mom with only a graduating senior who doesn't know what to do with herself in February if not planning for a new school year. Maybe I can help homeschool my grandchildren with these someday.😏
              Kristin - Administrator for Vita Beata (discussion classes for MP users)
              DD19; AFROTC and Aerospace Engineering Major
              DD17; Senior - doing MP Divine Comedy, Renaissance & Reformation, Cicero & Augustine, and moderating 4th Grade Literature for Vita Beata.

Comment

3rd request for The Lord of the Rings. SOO much great stuff there. That would likely be a multi-year ask, though.

More Russian authors, please.
                The Homeschool Grads:
                J- 6/96
                S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
                G- 4/04
                D- 5/05
                F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
                M- 9/16

Comment

Working...