Lesson plans for Wuthering Heights/Jane Eyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesson plans for Wuthering Heights/Jane Eyre

Are there lesson plans for either Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre in the works? I'm planning swap some books from the MP9 selections (I'm getting major pushback starting Beowulf and Sir Gawain right on the heels of As You Like It -- need to break it up with some novels) and lesson plans would be sooooo helpful. I realize you're always up to your eyeballs over there with customer requests and new products, so perhaps I just need to be patient... : )

I was excited to spy Wuthering Heights on the website -- great news!
    DD 13 - MP 9

We are working on these! I'm hoping to have them in a month or so (less if we are really productive and don't get distracted!).

Tanya

Comment

This has nothing to do with your original post, but I love both Beowulf & Gawain as audiobooks. That's an easy way to preview them if the stories are completely new. And, it sounds like you have a good plan to introduce a novel-buffer!
      Festina lentē,
      Jessica P

2020-2021
      11th year HSing · 9th year MP
      @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
      11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        We are working on these! I'm hoping to have them in a month or so (less if we are really productive and don't get distracted!).

Tanya
        Thanks so much for the update Tanya! That may work perfectly with our plans.

Just got the Wuthering Heights set in the mail yesterday. Looks great -- I'm really happy to have so many options for high-quality classic works.
        DD 13 - MP 9

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
          This has nothing to do with your original post, but I love both Beowulf & Gawain as audiobooks. That's an easy way to preview them if the stories are completely new. And, it sounds like you have a good plan to introduce a novel-buffer!
          I love to play readings of poetry during/after studies. (I particularly remember the Vincent Price reading of The Raven -- love it, even the cheesy video ... : ) Thanks for the pointer for Beowulf and Sir Gawain.
          DD 13 - MP 9

Comment

Working...
          X