Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classical Composition

Hello.

We are launching a new Classical Composition Tab on the forum that will be moderated by Abigail Johnson, our Classical Comp guru. We are excited about this opportunity for you to get more help with CC from a master teacher and writer. Abigail teaches CC at MPOA, leads the CC tracks in our Sodalitas/TT conferences, helps us edit the books, and has recorded some of the instructional dvds. She also does teacher training in composition for schools and has trained our teachers at HLS.

So if you have specific CC questions, or any questions about writing, you can post them in the tab dedicated to Classical Composition.

Tanya

Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Hello.

We are launching a new Classical Composition Tab on the forum that will be moderated by Abigail Johnson, our Classical Comp guru. We are excited about this opportunity for you to get more help with CC from a master teacher and writer. Abigail teaches CC at MPOA, leads the CC tracks in our Sodalitas/TT conferences, helps us edit the books, and has recorded some of the instructional dvds. She also does teacher training in composition for schools and has trained our teachers at HLS.

So if you have specific CC questions, or any questions about writing, you can post them in the tab dedicated to Classical Composition.

Tanya
    This is awesome thank you! And thank you Abigail for taking this tab on. :-) I will be beginning CC in the fall with 6th and 8th graders. I will be teaching myself and doing my best to get prepared this summer. :-) I'm sure I'll be back here.

Comment

Wonderful Tara. I look forward to hearing from you; let's have a fabulous composition journey!
      Abigail

Comment

Working...
      X