A History of Medieval Europe samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A History of Medieval Europe samples

Dear Tanya, or dear Allie, or dear anyone at MP: I'm sure you have them in the making, but I was wondering when we'll be able to see samples of the MP study guide for the RHC Davis book, and when you expect the set will be ready to ship.
    On the side, I'd be curious to know the reason(s) why this book is not used by MPOA/HLS, and why you decided to go ahead and offer a study guide for it anyway. I for one am super-happy and very grateful that you did: from the little one can see in the Amazon preview feature, it reads like a book written out of love for history, not like a textbook.
    Thanks!
    DS (14)
    DD (13)
    DS (6)

Originally posted by Mrs Bee View Post
    Dear Tanya, or dear Allie, or dear anyone at MP: I'm sure you have them in the making, but I was wondering when we'll be able to see samples of the MP study guide for the RHC Davis book, and when you expect the set will be ready to ship.
    On the side, I'd be curious to know the reason(s) why this book is not used by MPOA/HLS, and why you decided to go ahead and offer a study guide for it anyway. I for one am super-happy and very grateful that you did: from the little one can see in the Amazon preview feature, it reads like a book written out of love for history, not like a textbook.
    Thanks!
    Good news! We now have samples of those guides available. You can view those here: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...al-europe-set/

Our editing team is doing a final check on the A History of Medieval Europe guides before sending them to the printer. We anticipate having them in-house within a month to a month and a half.

As to your second question, A History of Medieval Europe is used by HLS and the guides were written by the HLS teacher for that class. Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post

Good news! We now have samples of those guides available. You can view those here: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...al-europe-set/

Our editing team is doing a final check on the A History of Medieval Europe guides before sending them to the printer. We anticipate having them in-house within a month to a month and a half.

As to your second question, A History of Medieval Europe is used by HLS and the guides were written by the HLS teacher for that class. Hope this helps!
      Thank you!! I must have gotten confused about HLS when I checked yesterday: I spent the afternoon comparing all these books with such similar titles!!
      DS (14)
      DD (13)
      DS (6)

Comment

Working...
      X