NLE: Shipping charge for ONLINE test??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLE: Shipping charge for ONLINE test??

Does anyone know why the NLE charges shipping for an online test?? I tried calling them but the line is busy (totally my fault for waiting until the last day!).

ETA: I was able to get through on the phone. Apparently everyone pays shipping because everyone gets sent a results packet in April.
    Last edited by jen1134; 01-21-2020, 10:30 AM.
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16
    MP: Lit 10, VideoText Algebra
    MPOA: High School Comp. II
    HSC: Spanish I, Conceptual Physics, Modern European History, and electives

DS15
    MP: Biology, Lit 10, VideoText Algebra, Greek Tragedies
    MPOA: High School Comp. II, Fourth Form Latin
    HSC: Modern European History

DS12
    7M with:
    Second Form Latin, EGR III, and HSC for US History

DS11
    SC Level 4

DD9
    3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8
    Still in SC Level 2

DD 4/5
    SC Level C

I tried looking at it on their website, and it confused me too! Do you think it is for the cost of shipping your awards to you? I'd keep trying to call.

Tanya

Comment

Did anyone else register online? If so, did you get a confirmation email? The first time I tried to submit, it was kicked back because I put the expiration month in the day. The second time I tried to submit it said the form had already been submitted. I have no idea if it went through and now the office is closed.
      DD 10th
      DS 7th
      DD 6th

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferjb View Post
        Did anyone else register online? If so, did you get a confirmation email? The first time I tried to submit, it was kicked back because I put the expiration month in the day. The second time I tried to submit it said the form had already been submitted. I have no idea if it went through and now the office is closed.
        I did get a confirmation email. The first time it got kicked back because I was only ordering one test and they have a $10 minimum. At the bottom of the error message, it gave a button for accepting the extra $4 charge, but it had a warning not to resubmit the form for ten minutes so their system could reset. I would think their system has record of you trying to register. Maybe they can force it through tomorrow?

tanya I did finally reach them and they said the shipping is because of the results packet.
        Jennifer
        Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16
        MP: Lit 10, VideoText Algebra
        MPOA: High School Comp. II
        HSC: Spanish I, Conceptual Physics, Modern European History, and electives

DS15
        MP: Biology, Lit 10, VideoText Algebra, Greek Tragedies
        MPOA: High School Comp. II, Fourth Form Latin
        HSC: Modern European History

DS12
        7M with:
        Second Form Latin, EGR III, and HSC for US History

DS11
        SC Level 4

DD9
        3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8