Discovering Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovering Music

Has anyone used Discovering Music or Early Sacred Music? I am looking for some feedback on content and how much the two overlap.
    Dorinda

For 2019-2020
    DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
    DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
    DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
    DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Originally posted by Mom2mthj View Post
    Has anyone used Discovering Music or Early Sacred Music? I am looking for some feedback on content and how much the two overlap.
    Good afternoon Dorinda,

While you await reviews from other users, I checked Professor Carol's Discovering Music syllabus and Early Sacred Music syllabus. The latter appears to end with the 14th century (Unit 12: “The Turbulent 14th Century”), and the former seems to begin in the 17th century (Module 4: "Fanfare and Power: The Court of Louis XIV").

HTH!
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you very much for the links, Michael!
      Dorinda

For 2019-2020
      DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
      DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
      DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
      DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Working...
      X