Modern Europe vol. 1 and/or 2 Lesson Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Europe vol. 1 and/or 2 Lesson Plans

Is there any plans for putting out lesson plans for the Modern Europe books? Either a two year set (vol. 1 first year and vol. 2 the second year) or a combined plan? Maybe, like, this summer? Enquiring minds would love to know.
    Brit

Catholic mom to five
    Prospective 2019-2020:
    Ds '01 - College freshman: Thomas Aquinas College
    Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
    Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism
    Dd '10 (Down syndrome) - JrK with SC C adaptations
    Ds '15 - JrK with big sister

It's on my list! I want to do one-year and two-year plans, so it is going to take me a little while. But it is on my summer project list. Keep reminding that you are out there waiting on it!

Tanya

Comment

Thanks, Tanya! And I hope you are feeling better.

One more thing before I bug you too much (if I haven't hit that level yet). Will there eventually be quizzes and tests for the Modern Europe books?
      Brit

Catholic mom to five
      Prospective 2019-2020:
      Ds '03 - 10th grade: MPOA (SFL, biology, Algebra 2), MP 10M lit, US history, and MoDG religion
      Ds '06 - 8th: MP Tiner science (chemistry, physics, and astronomy), 8M lit, 8M Exploring Planet Earth, FFL, ancient history, OLVS 8 Catechism

Comment

You have not bugged me too much at all! Never fear that! There will be tests for Modern Europe. I'm not sure if there are quizzes, but there are definitely tests. I am not going to be in the office for a week to look, but I can tell you that the testing will match the way this teacher tests his students at HLS.

Tanya

Comment

Thank you, Tanya! ????
          Brit

Catholic mom to five
          Prospective 2019-2020:

Comment

Originally posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
            Will there eventually be quizzes and tests for the Modern Europe books?

Originally posted by tanya View Post
            There will be tests for Modern Europe. I'm not sure if there are quizzes, but there are definitely tests. I am not going to be in the office for a week to look, but I can tell you that the testing will match the way this teacher tests his students at HLS.
            Good afternoon Brit,

Tanya directed me to where her proof is located, and there will be both quizzes (one per chapter) and tests (usually every two chapters).

HTH!
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks, Michael!
              Brit

Catholic mom to five
              Prospective 2019-2020:

Comment

Hi Tanya, I was wondering if you have an update on potential Palmer lesson plans. I’m a year out from using Palmer, so I’m not in a hurry, but I figured I’d remind you that I’m here. ????
                Brit

Catholic mom to five
                Prospective 2019-2020:

Comment

Hello.

Thanks for checking in! It's at the top of my lesson plan list along with My Side of the Mountain! Pray for a quiet MP winter where I can sit by a toasty fire and lesson plan!

Tanya

Comment

Thank you, Tanya, for the update. ????
                    Brit

Catholic mom to five
                    Prospective 2019-2020:

Comment

Working...
                    X